Bishop Ryan High School Parent Council Mission Statement
To work in partnership/collaboration with our School, Parish, and our Parent Community in support of the Academic Success, Spiritual Development, and Personal Growth of our children.
To be a strong voice for the parents in our school community and provide a forum for their effective engagement, communication and participation. This will be supported by our mutual values of respect, appreciation, trust, faith, pride and commitment.
1. To improve communication between the Parent and the School by providing a contact name and e-mail address for Parents to provide feedback/comment directly to council.
2. To improve the visibility of Parent Council to Parents and the School Community by providing an information Bulletin Board from Parent Council and dedicated Parent Council web-pages.
3. To develop online information resources for our Parents – including but not limited to:
4. To organize an annual parent outreach community evening – networking, information seeking
5. To act in an advisory capacity to the Principal and Senior Staff in accordance with the policies and guidelines of our Catholic School Board and Ministry of Education.